Now you can choose exactly the level of support you need. CALLISTO eyeŽ is a modular platform that works seamlessly with the OPMI LUMERAŽ 700 surgical microscope.
|The assistant for an integrated workplace in the OR|
- Display of HD and SD video signals onscreen and in full screen
- Record HD and SD video signals
- Import diagnostic data1 and patient lists via USB
- View patient data and video recordings on the CALLISTO eye screen
- Control the surgical microscope more simple2
- View microscope settings in the eyepiece3
- View a helpful frame as a guide for video recording in the eyepiece3
- Superimposes helpful visual aids onto the video image, also visible in the microscope eyepiece when used in combination with IDIS3
- Z ALIGN – assistant for aligning toric intraocular lenses
- Incision/LRI – assistant for easy positioning of incisions and LRIs2
- Rhexis – the assistant which helps you achieve the size and shape you want during capsulorhexis2
- K TRACK – provides a tool for visualization of corneal curvature when used together with the keratoscope2
- Eye tracking – ensures the position of superimposed visual aids always stays the same in relation to the eye
1 From IOLMasterŽ 500 with toric option.
2 Only in combination with OPMI LUMERAŽ 700.
3 Only in combination with OPMI LUMERA 700 and the IDIS Data Injection System.
CALLISTO eye and its associated functions are not for sale in the US.